Thursday, August 20, 2009

GROWN ON LONG ISLAND


Time just seems to go by so fast. Here it is almost a year since I have put a post on this blog. I have been very busy building my photography business and enjoying life as I have just ended my first year of retirement. You would think that you would have more time when you retire.....not so my days go by so fast I don't even know what I have done.
"Grown On Long Island"......this is going to be a series about the Farm Stands of Long Island. I have been photographing our Farm Stands for a year now and I would like to take you on a journey through the back and main roads of the east end of Long Island. Each stand unique in its own way. So sit back and enjoy the photos of beautiful Long Island and the delicious recipes we will be doing. This all will starting very soon !!!!!!!!

No comments: